You’ll find Radnor, like Pilgrim, in the student quarter within a two minute walk of the main University campus and the city centre. It has a lovely central courtyard where you can meet up with friends and enjoy the sunshine.
Radnor offers 408 standard and large en suite rooms which are separated into flats of six students sharing kitchen facilities.
- Laundry facilities on site
- Broadband available in every room and a Wi-Fi service throughout the building
- Utility bills with water, gas and electric all included
- Bicycle and water sports storage facilities available to rent
- En suite rooms available from £136.71 per week
"Being a Hall Coordinator, I enjoy the ability given to me to help students have a good start into this new and exciting part of their life at university. Sporting activities, ranging from Dodgeball to Football and Rugby and other social events, like pub quizzes, karaoke nights and bowling events all contribute to the formation of close knitted groups of friends." Radnor Hall Coordinator.