If you choose Francis Drake, you’ll benefit
from a modern building, conveniently situated on the University campus with
lecture theatres on your doorstep.
Located on campus, Francis Drake is only five minutes away from the city centre and the rooms on the upper floors have the added benefit of wonderful views over Plymouth. It also has the very popular campus restaurant Drake’s Café right opposite, offering student prices, so if you fancy a break from cooking it’s the ideal place.
It has 329 rooms in a variety of styles, including standard and large en suite rooms and studio flats. All en suite rooms are divided into flats of three to ten students sharing kitchen facilities.
- Laundry facilities on site
- Broadband available in every room and a Wi-Fi service throughout the building
- Utility bills with water, gas and electric all included
- Bicycle and water sports storage facilities available to rent
- En suite rooms from £138.39 per week
- Studio flats £158.90 per week