“An advantage of living in halls is that as part of the application process you complete a personality questionnaire so you are matched with people similar to yourself.”
Lauren, current student
Booking your accommodation
Once you've chosen your preferred halls of residence, you can apply for your room via the accommodation portal. Halls of residence applications are on a first-come, first-served basis.
When allocating specific rooms, we endeavour to match you with people with similar living habits and interests.
The application process includes some lifestyle questions to assist with the allocation.
Be part of a thriving student community
Students who choose university-managed halls enjoy a range of benefits.
These include access to the exclusive residence life programme, which offers a range of social activities (competitions, giveaways and trips throughout the year), a team of dedicated hall volunteers to help you make the most of life in halls and special offers in campus cafés.
Why choose University-managed halls of residence?
With prices starting from as little as £107 per week, there’s a huge range of benefits you can enjoy staying in University-managed accommodation.
- Be at the centre of everything! Lecture theatres, the library, leisure facilities, the students’ union, places to eat and drink and the city centre are all within a few minutes’ walk.
- Pay no deposit for your room.
- Cleaning of your communal areas (kitchens and bathroom) provided in selected halls.
- Fantastic range of accommodation to suit all budgets and requirements.
- All bills included (utilities, WiFi and contents insurance).
- We’re trusted landlords, with no admin fees or scary credit checks.
- 24/7 campus security.
- Dedicated reception and maintenance teams.
- Full access to all Residence Life events and activities at no extra cost.
The Student Accommodation Code
We adhere to the Student Accommodation Code which means that we go the extra mile to make sure that you get the best quality accommodation while you are with us. The Code is managed by an external group which inspects our halls to ensure that they are in tip-top condition.
Halls of residence in Truro
Treliske Hall is a direct-let student accommodation option located just outside the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro, Cornwall.
It’s ideally situated for medical, nursing and dental students training at Treliske Hospital in Cornwall.
University-managed accommodation talk
We understand the importance of finding the right place to call home while studying at University. Watch Hall Officers Niall and Lisa talk about University-managed accommodation, life in halls and all the services we have to offer our residents.