Mr Peter Mills
Visiting Technical Fellow
School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
School Technical Manager
School of Engineering, Computing & Mathematics
Faculty Physical Resources, Space and Equipment Coordinator
Areas of responsibility include:-
1) Technical Manager
- Leading Technical Team within the areas of -
2) School Safety Coordinator
- Responsible for the Health & Safety within the School
- Display Screen Equipment Assessor
- Senior Fire Marshall
3) Technical Lead for the High-Performance Computing (HPC) Facility.
- User Administration
- Support for staff and postgraduates when using the HPC.
- Secretary for High Performance Computing Steering Committee
4) Chair person for the Senior Technical Managers Forum.
- Working collaboratively with other School Technical Managers to share good practices.
5) General IT support and advice for staff and students.
6) School / Faculty Representative on the following committee :
- Faculty Health & Safety Committee
- Campus Activities Update Group
IOSH Managing Safely
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Member of The Institute of Science and Technology