Mrs Patricia Monaghan
PEMC Senior Project Administrator
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Patricia has well over 17 years project management experience in both the public and private sector , locally and internationally.
She has a particular interest in supporting SMEs and working in this type of project environment.
Patricia's professional skills include:
- Business leadership and strategy planning
- Ability to see ‘the big picture, mobilize a project team and execute the management of large scale projects, on time and in budget
- Adept at setting up and monitoring effective tender/bid processes
- Efficient client management
- Supplier evaluation and price negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Operations management
- Networking , business development and marketing
Patricia is currently employed to support the Project lead on the Plymouth Materials Characterization Network (PMCN) project, specialising in project administration and compliance.
PMCN, an ERDF supported project aims to build a self-sustaining network of researchers, technicians, industry experts, and academics who are familiar with and benefit from the use of Electron Microscopy (EM) in their day-to-day business. A series of events will underpin the network, bringing people together to encourage collaboration, knowledge exchange, and product development via mutual engagement, mentoring schemes, and training or placements.The majority of our engagement is with Micro enterprises and SME's in the Devon area.
Bachelor of Commerce degree (BComm)- University of Cape Town
Interior design higher diploma - Design Time College Cape Town
Project management skills Certificate - Varsity College Town