Dr Mark Bennett
Lecturer in International Procurement and Supply Chain Management (Education)
Plymouth Business School (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business)
Lecturer in International Procurement and Supply Chain Management
BA (Hons), MSc, PGCE, PhD.
Mark’s teaching is focussed specifically on final year undergraduate and postgraduate modules that form important elements of various degree courses that are associated with procurement, logistics, international shipping, supply chain management, international trade and maritime business.
- MAR322 Research Skills for International Business
- MAR322HK Research Skills for International Business
- MAR323 International Logistics Management
- MAR328 Project Dissertation
- MAR330 Procurement Management Processes
- DAPMP304 Procurement Management processes
- MAR702 Maritime Finance and Business Modelling
- MAR702V Maritime Finance and Business Modelling
- MAR708 International Procurement Management
- MAR709 International Logistics Management
- MAR710 Dissertation
- Personal tutor to postgraduate logistics and procurement students
Forecasting port container throughput
Mangan, J., Bennett, M., Lalwani, C., Dinwoodie, J. and Gibbs D. (2010) Logistics considerations in a systems approach to low carbon shipping, LRN 2010 (Leeds, UK).
Bennett, M., Dinwoodie, J. and Mangan J. (2011) Origin and destination of maritime container flows to and from the United Kingdom, ICMMA 2011 (Plymouth, UK).
Mangan, J., Lalwani, C., Gibbs, D., Rigot-Muller, P. and Bennett, M. (2011) Logistics and Low Carbon Shipping (2011), LCS 2011 (Strathclyde, UK).
Mangan, J., Bennett, M., Lalwani, C. and Rigot-Muller, P. (2011) Mapping Shipping Activity in the UK. Low Carbon Shipping Consortium WP3.
Bennett, M., Dinwoodie, J. and Hunter, L. (2016) The role of UK container trade flow forecasts in the maritime industry, LRN 2016 (Hull, UK).
Bennett, M. Dinwoodie, J. and Hunter, L. (2017) UK conteriner shipping flows to 2045: Delphi perceptions, LRN 2017 (Southampton Solent, UK).