Dr Malgorzata Wojtys
Lecturer in Statistics
School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
- Copula functions
- Flexible sample selection models
- Density estimation
- Model selection
- Exponential families of models
- Mathematical statistics
Email email@example.com to enquire.
Lecturer in Statistics in the School of School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
- Lecturer in Statistics (since 2013), Plymouth University, School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics.
- Research Associate (2012-13), University College London, Department of Statistical Science (project: "Semiparametric sample selection models with applications"), with Dr Giampiero Marra).
- Postdoctoral Researcher (2011-12), Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Computer Science (project: "Grade density estimation using model selection methods").
- PhD in Mathematical Statistics (2011), Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science (project: "Estimation of probability density and its functionals using model selection"), with Professor Jan Mielniczuk.
- MSc in Mathematics (2006), Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science, with Professor Jacek Koronacki.
- Member of the Royal Statistical Society
Model selection, density estimation, density functionals estimation, sample selection models.
- Sorrell L., Wei Y., Wojtyś M. (2021) Estimating the correlation between semi-competing risk survival endpoints. Biometrical Journal, accepted for publication.
- Wojtyś M., Marra G., Radice R. (2018) Copula based generalized additive models for location, scale and shape with non-random sample selection. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 127, 1 – 14.
- Wojtyś M., Marra G., Radice R. (2016) Copula regression spline sample selection models: the R package SemiParSampleSel. Journal of Statistical Software 71(6), 1 – 66.
- Radice R., Marra G., Wojtyś M. (2016) Copula regression spline models for binary outcomes. Statistics and Computing 26, 981–995.
- Mielniczuk J., Wojtyś M. (2014) P-value model selection criteria for exponential families of increasing dimension. Metrika 77, 257 – 284.
- Ciepiela P., Gniado M., Wesołowski J., Wojtyś M. (2012) Dynamic K-composite estimator for an arbitrary rotation scheme. Statistics in Transition 13, 7–20.
- Wojtyś M. (2011) Post-model-selection method for density estimation. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods 40, 3082–3098.
- Mielniczuk J., Wojtyś M. (2010) Estimation of Fisher information using model selection. Metrika 72, 163–187.