We welcome international collaboration and have set up a range of links with colleagues and students from other countries to share experience and explore ways of improving professional practice.
Our current and developing international links include:
- Exchange programmes for trainee teachers and staff from other Higher Education institutions (Erasmus).
- The International Masters Programme for professional practitioners seeking to improve their practice and achieve an MA Qualification.
- Study programmes for trainee teachers.
- Doctoral study programmes.
- Research projects to investigate and develop practice.
- Consultancies to support the development and improvement of educational provision.