This event is a day for primary school teachers and outdoor learning providers.
- Discover three brilliant ways to teach science outside and achieve other important outcomes for children from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
- Join three experienced practitioners for observations of their work with children, the social science backing and hands-on training.
- Learn about ways to assess and evaluate learning on the move.
- Quiz the whizzes about the basis for their practice.
- 10:00 - Refreshments, welcome and introduction
- 10:10 - Film of three science learning pedagogical approaches followed by discussion
- 10:45 - Practical outdoor session 1 (assigned to one of three groups)
- 11:45 - Evaluation & assessment plenary & group work
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:15 - Practical session 2 (you will be assigned to another group)
- 14:15 - Plenary Q&A with the panel
- 15:00 - Close
Register your free place via the above link.
Light refreshments will be provided, but please bring your own packed lunch. Some sessions will be held outside so please dress accordingly.