Resources for children and families
This activity aims to promote creativity and imagination based on the book ‘The Tiger Who Came To Tea’ by Judith Kerr. At the bottom of the page you can view and download PDF posters with ideas for activities and questions.
Activities you can do with children
- Organise a tea party.
- Design and make invitations.
- Bring your favourite animal to your tea party. It could be a teddy, a toy or you can make your own!
- Use playdoh or arts and crafts to make animal friends. You can make playdoh using water, flour and salt.
- Draw or paint your tea party.
- Take a photo of your animal at your tea party.