What do these symptoms have to do with my diet?
- What you eat can influence a condition that you may already have.
- You may need to follow a particular dietary pattern to manage an existing condition.
- It is important to consider these existing conditions when making changes to your diet to help manage the symptoms of COVID-19.
The British Dietetic Association Critical Care Specialist group provides eating recommendations after critical illness – Nutrition at Home after Critical Illness [PDF], which may include similar symptoms.
- tips to lose weight
- ideas for recipes for heart problems, diabetes or healthy diets.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- A freelance dietitian provides an article on histamine intolerance and post COVID [PDF].
- weight loss
- moving and exercise.