- Fusing the University’s creative talent with academia, organisations and businesses in order to exchange ideas and expertise.
- Providing a unique and impressive addition to internal and external events.
- Providing event organisers with a personalised digital output to be used as marketing material.
- Providing a supportive space for the students to take on paid, professional work in their field of interest and expertise.
- Providing students the opportunity to develop their illustration practice, confidence and skill set.
Live scribing gallery
Meet the team
Project Lead: Amii James, Marketing & Communications Coordinator at The Bridge & MA Illustration, Year 2
Sam Holland, MA Illustration, Year 2
“I typically work digitally with a keen interest in illustrating people. I use a combination of bold graphic linework, strong shapes, vibrant colours and digital vector-based illustration to create striking illustrations and animations.”
Danielle Glover, BA (Hons) Illustration, Year 3
“My practice often focuses on emotive storytelling, visual narratives, and editorial illustration for magazine articles. I typically work with mixed media, combining hand drawn artwork with digital colouring techniques.”
Jack Saunders, BA (Hons) Illustration, Year 3