The University's culture of innovation encourages people to be creative and do things differently.
Our core values inspire us to create a continuous learning and development plan personal to you, ensuring you’re constantly challenged, engaged and invigorated. Enjoy our comprehensive package of benefits and be part of a dynamic community, where we communicate clearly, embrace diversity and value ideas.
Whatever your role, we’ll ensure you receive a warm welcome and are supported as part of our team. Your manager will provide you with all the information you need in your first few weeks, and introduce you to your colleagues and the University campus. This planned personalised induction programme promotes mutual respect and good communication between managers and employees.
- @ Competitive salary
- TOccupational pension schemes
- m Generous annual leave entitlement of up to 35 days for academic staff, in addition to 8 statutory holidays and 3 discretionary days
- } Family Friendly Policies, including; parental leave, facilities for expectant mothers, an onsite nursery offering childcare and a childcare voucher scheme
- Ä Flexible working – part time hours and requests for changes to working patterns to fit in with family-life/caring responsibilities will be considered fully and, subject to operational needs, will be supported where reasonably practicable
- x Cycle to work, salary sacrifice scheme
- Ñ Health and wellbeing at work – support available through our Occupational Health service
- 3 Performance Development Review (PDR) and Learning & Development support
- @ Flexible benefits scheme available offering discounts on retail and a range of leisure activities
- * Discount for the Sports Centre
- A Personal Healthcare Scheme