Our aim is to promote and maintain the health, safety and welfare of the University of Plymouth staff.
We offer a range of services to support staff including:
- Support for staff returning from any period of sickness
- Health Surveillance under COSHH 2002
- Advice and support for disabled staff
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff on a wide range of issues affecting work and personal lives
- Support for staff on health issues through management referrals
- Rehabilitation plans / fitness for work advice
- Workplace / Workstation Assessments
- Employment Screening
- Driver Medicals
Vaccinations for Health Professionals
For information regarding vaccinations for medical and dental students, please contact Derriford Occupational Health on +44 1752 437222.
All other health professionals should contact Exeter Occupational Health on +44 1392 405800.