Our aim is to promote and maintain the health, safety and welfare of the University of Plymouth staff.
We offer a range of services to support staff including:
- support for staff returning from any period of sickness
- health surveillance under COSHH 2002
- advice and support for disabled staff
- access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff on a wide range of issues affecting work and personal lives
- support for staff on health issues through management referrals
- rehabilitation plans / fitness for work advice
- workplace / workstation assessments
- employment screening
- driver medicals.
For information on immunisation and occupational health please contact Derriford Occupational Health on plh-tr.OccupationalHealth-Derriford@nhs.net or call +44 752 437222 or Exeter Occupational Health +44 1392 405800
For information about how to make an employee referral see the Occupational Health site (requires sign-in).
If you are a manager and require support or have a query regarding a referral, contact the Assistant HR Business Partner for your area (requires sign-in).