Media directory of expertise
A directory of expertise for the media has been created to search a collection of expertise attached to staff profiles
A new media directory of our experts
- Searching for academic expertise has been made more accessible.
- A directory of expertise for the media has been created within the website Content Management System (CMS), enabling the Media and Communications team to update a searchable collection of expertise attached to staff profiles.
- Staff profiles can now show the areas of expertise a member of staff can be contacted about, surfacing the content from the single source of the directory: e.g. www.plymouth.ac.uk/staff/richard-thompson
- A search function has been created allowing the media to search for names or areas of expertise, and providing results from the same directory.
- Our media experts directory page at www.plymouth.ac.uk/research/experts now has an A–Z listing of staff underneath the search box.
- Contact email@example.com for updates to, or inclusion in the directory.
The University's external website is undergoing a refresh to update certain design elements, functionality and content, as part of a project ending on 31 July 2020.
Keep up to date with everything that's happening – from the latest new content design features, to the next developments on the horizon