How it works
Did you know that as a University of Plymouth student you have up to £150 of credit to spend on films, music, talks, and dance and theatre performances at The Arts Institute?
It's easy: look out for the SPiA logo on selected Arts Institute events, either in the season guide or online on The Arts Institute events listings, then book your tickets online, or via our ticket booking line and simply bring your student card along with you on the night.
Levels of credit
- £150: all arts students
- £100: all other University of Plymouth students.
One ticket, per student, per event. Only events carrying the SPiA logo are included in the scheme.
Student Gallery Nights
Watch out for any information about our upcoming Student Gallery Nights.
A chance for all University of Plymouth students to come to The Levinsky Gallery and enjoy free refreshments, the chance to meet new people, make new friends and get involved with our fun activities.
Our previous SPiA offer
Zidane: a 21st Century Portrait (2006)
‘the greatest film about football ever made’
Introduced by Gordon Sparks, football commentator, and presenter, BBC Radio Devon.
Winner received two VIP match tickets
Two VIP tickets to the Argyle vs Doncaster match on 10 December were given away to one lucky student. Their ticket allowed them access to the exclusive Legend Lounge. Plus a three-course meal at Plymouth Argyle FC.
All students who purchased their ticket through SPiA and turned up on the evening got entered into winning this fantastic prize.
Stay tuned for more student opportunities like this.
- Family workshop: Wild About Plymouth 19 January 2019 13:30 - 15:30
- Talk: 'Nearly in the shadow of my own vampire': Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein 201 years later 22 January 2019 19:00 - 20:30
- Film: Citizenfour (2014) 28 January 2019 19:00 - 21:00
- Talk: Recalling Revolt: Popular contestations of Egypt's 'Arab Spring' 29 January 2019 19:00 - 20:30
- Talk: Recalling Revolt: Popular Contestations of Egypt’s ‘Arab Spring’ 29 January 2019 19:00 - 20:30
Contact The Arts Institute
The Arts Institute, Roland Levinsky Building, University of Plymouth, PL4 8AA
Book online 24 hours a day. For enquiries/ticket booking line - our phone lines are open between 13:00–17:00 Monday to Friday and are closed weekends and bank holidays.