International students in the city centre laughing and walking.
If you are currently studying at an institution which has a partnership agreement with the University of Plymouth, you could be eligible for an International Partner Scholarship if you progress from a partner college to the University of Plymouth.
For further information, please contact your home institution's international office.
You can also contact our Global Opportunities team to find out if your institution is one of our partners.