As an international student, you may be eligible for an undergraduate scholarship of £1500.
The scholarship will be open to you if you're coming to the University in September 2018 and meet this specific criteria.
To qualify for the £1500 one-off award, you can be of any nationality providing you're paying the overseas fee rate and are in your first year of undergraduate study with University of Plymouth. You must also meet one of the following academic criteria:
- SQA HND students who achieve ABB in their graded units (or AB if their particular HND only has two graded units).
- BTEC HND students who achieve a merit profile but with two or more distinctions included in the profile.
- IB students who achieve two points more than the number stated in the conditions of the offer made.
- A level students who achieve 8 UCAS points more than the number stated in the conditions of the offer made.
- Applicants who are joining Year 1 of a course with University of Plymouth after having completed a UK foundation programme that is academically accepted and who have achieved 10 per cent higher overall than the percentage stated in the conditions of the offer made.
Please note that the above list represents the only qualifications which can be considered for these scholarships .
There is no application process for this scholarship; if you are made an offer that meets or exceeds the academic criteria set out above, you will automatically qualify for the award.
For more information on international scholarships, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org