Students are only entitled to be awarded ONE scholarship for the highest value in any given academic year. These scholarship schemes are for students commencing in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarship
This scholarship will be offered automatically providing you meet the eligibility criteria. A separate application will not be required.Exceptions:
Please be aware that programmes offered by the following schools are not included in the Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarship scheme:
- Peninsula Dental School
- Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Psychology (see below for School of Psychology scholarships).
Please be aware that the following programmes are not included in the Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarship scheme:
Scholarship value: £2000 off your tuition fees in year one.
If you are studying a full-time two year postgraduate taught degree, to recognise continual academic achievement, you may also receive:
- 10% off the successive year's tuition fee, if an overall grade of 60% or above is maintained.
To be eligible you must:
- achieve the equivalent of a good UK 2:1 degree classification.
- meet our standard English Language requirements
International Academic Excellence Scholarship
An application must be submitted to be eligible for this scholarship.
Please be aware that programmes offered by the following schools are not included in the Postgraduate Taught International Academic Excellence Scholarship scheme:
Scholarship value: 50% off your tuition fees in year one.
If you are studying a full-time two-year postgraduate taught degree, to recognise continual academic achievement, you may also receive:
- 50% off the successive year's tuition fee if an overall grade of 70% or above is maintained.
To be eligible you must:
School of Psychology - International Postgraduate Platinum Scholarship
Scholarship value: £4000 off your tuition fees in year one.
This scholarship is available to international students who have met the conditions of their University of Plymouth offer of study, for the following programmes:
Alumnus loyalty reward for postgraduate study
The University applies a discretionary alumnus reward where alumni meet certain criteria on particular postgraduate taught courses.
- A 20 per cent discount on home/EU tuition fees.
- Or a £2,000 discount on international tuition fees.
- A 10 per cent alumni discount is available on the following programmes: MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc Clinical Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology and MSc Occupational Therapy.
PGCE programmes, Master of Architecture, MChem, MEng, MGeol, MPsych, MSci, ResM, MSc Environmental Consultancy, MSc Sustainable Aquaculture, MSc Environmental Geochemistry and postgraduate research degrees are not included in this reward.
Please note that students must have applied directly to be eligible.For further details, and contact information, please see our alumnus discount policy.
International Partner Scholarship
If you are currently studying at an institution which has a partnership agreement with the University of Plymouth, you could be eligible for an International Partner Scholarship.
For further information please contact your home institution's international office or you can contact our Plymouth Global department to find out if your institution is one of our partners, or email firstname.lastname@example.org