The total cost of the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship - Level 6 (2 year Fast-track) is:
The total cost of the Institute of Export Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship - Level 6 (4 year) is:
There are currently two funding models:
- Fully-funded: Levy paying organisations
- If the annual pay bill of your organisation exceeds £3 million you will pay for your apprenticeship training through your levy account.
- Co-funded: Non-levy organisations (the annual pay bill of your organisation is less than £3 million) and levy paying organisations who have exceeded their levy contribution.
- the government will financially co-support your apprenticeship training contributing 95% of the total cost. The employer will contribute and be invoiced for the remaining 5% of the total cost.
For more information about Apprenticeship Levy please visit the gov.uk website.
If you need any further information about the fees and/or funding for this apprenticeship please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 1752 583625.
A relevant HND, Foundation Degree, or other Level 5 (or equivalent) qualification will be required.
Professional diplomas or certificates from a relevant professional body (ILM, CII, CISP, CILT, IoE, CMI, CIPD) and recognised as equivalent to Level 5 may also be considered. The qualification should ideally be in subject relevant to your chosen specialist route.
Applicants with credits or qualifications in a non-related subject must demonstrate that they have knowledge and skills sufficient to meet the demands of this programme.
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to achieve an IELTS overall score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent in a secure English Language test. If an applicant’s English Language score does not meet these requirements, they may complete one of the University’s pre-sessional English Language courses, to support their application.
Applicants who do not possess the qualifications outlined above may also be eligible for admission on the basis of previous work experience or training. In consultation with your employer, the programme team will ensure that applicants can demonstrate their capacity to benefit from and successfully complete the course as above. Applicants will be subject to a diagnostic of their core knowledge and skills to establish the level of prior and experiential learning. If this is satisfactory, they will receive appropriate learning support to ascertain their readiness to start their programme of study.