Join your hall Facebook group
Our Facebook groups are the perfect place to meet your new neighbours and keep up to date with the latest events and news updates. You can ask questions about your hall on our "live chat" sessions and browse our handy guides to living in Plymouth.
Connect with your new neighbours
When is my rent due?
After advance payments, the remaining rent is split into three payments required at the beginning of each semester during your first year of study. These dates tie in with when you receive payment from the student finance company. These are detailed in your licence agreement.
- June – £250.00 deposit must be paid within seven days of your room offer
- 8 September – four weeks' rent in advance
- 6 October – rent instalment due (14 weeks' rent)
- 12 January – rent instalment due (14 weeks' rent)
- 27 April – rent instalment due (nine weeks' rent)
Halls of residence addresses
- Francis Drake Hall of Residence, James Street, Plymouth, Devon PL4 6AP
- Gilwell Hall of Residence, Tavistock Place, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AP
- Mary Newman Hall of Residence, Portland Square, Plymouth, Devon PL4 6DH
- Pilgrim Hall of Residence, Gibbon Street, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8BT
- Radnor Hall of Residence, 10 Gilwell Street, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8BX
- Robbins Hall of Residence, Gibbon Street, Plymouth, Devon PL4 8BZ
- Astor House, 163 Notte St, Plymouth PL1 2AQ
- Central Point, 50 Royal Parade, Plymouth, Devon PL1 1DZ
- Discovery Heights, 27-31 Cobourg Street, Plymouth, Devon PL1 1UH.