Mr Waqas Ali
Plymouth Business School (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business)
- Associate Lecturer in Plymouth Business School, University of Plymouth, UK (2022-Present)
- Senior Manager NOC Transmission in PTCL, Pakistan (2019-2021).
- Vice Technical Director in ZTE, Pakistan (2018-2019).
- Project Manager in ZTE, Pakistan (2016-2018).
- Team Leader in ZTE, Pakistan (2012-2016).
- Transmission Engineer in ZTE, Pakistan (2011-2012)
- PhD in Tourism and Hospitality, University of Plymouth, UK (In Progress).
- Master in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing, SZABIST, Pakistan (2015-2017) [Awarded with Silver Medal].
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Telecommunication Engineering, Air University, Pakistan (2007-2011).
STO6008 Researching for Business
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and automation in tourism.
- Pro-environmental Intentions and Pro-environmental Behaviors of tourists.
- Effects of climate change on tourism.
- Development of Sustainable Tourism.
- Social Cause Marketing, Electronic word of mouth, Reference groups.
Ali,W (2019). 'Role of saturation and its effect on involvement and support of social cause marketing using eWOM with moderating role of reference groups', 21st International Research Conference (IRC), Islamabad, April 2019
Ali, W (2022). 'Conceptualization of Artificial Intelligence in development of sustainable tourism', Doctoral college conference by University of Plymouth, Plymouth, June 2022