Mr Pete Biggs
Mechanical Systems Manager (First Line)
Building & Engineering (Estates & Facilities)
· Responsible for the full life-cycle maintenance and operational availability of the Universities mechanical systems.
· Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations.
· Ensuring routine condition surveys, statutory planned assessments and inspections are undertaken in a timely manner in line with agreed process.
· Leading and directing on monitoring of Contractor Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators to ensure they are achieved and updated as and when required for service delivery that supports the strategic needs of the University.
· Developing, overseeing, managing and monitoring the Building and Engineering Risk Register, for Mechanical Systems and Services. Lead on reduction of risk.
- NVQ Level 7 Strategic Leadership and Management Diploma.
- NVQ Level 6 Facility Management Award (BIFM).
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Certificate of Education.
- Graduate City and Guilds Institute in Human Resources.
- Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills
Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management
Member of the Institute of Health Engineering and Estate Management