Dr Miriam Reverter
Lecturer in Marine Biology
School of Biological and Marine Sciences (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
2013-2016: PhD in Biodiversity, genetics and Evolution, Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes and the CRIOBE laboratory (France and French Polynesia).
2012-2013: MRes in Chemistry of Bioactive Molecules and Environment, University of Perpignan Via Domitia (France).
2008-2012: Degree in Marine Sciences, University of las Palmas of Gran Canaria (Spain).
2019-2021: Alexander von Humboldt post-doctoral fellow at the University of Oldenburg (Germany).
2018-2019: Post-doctoral researcher at the Institute for Evolutionary Sciences of Montpellier (ISEM) and the National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD) (France).
2017-2018: Post-doctoral researcher at the National University of Ireland Galway (Ireland).
- Member of the British Ecological Society (BES) since 2022.
- Member of the International Society of Chemical Ecology since 2021.
- Member of the Metabolomics Society since 2021.
- Member of the International Coral Reef Society since 2020.
Roles on external bodies
- Editorial board member for Coral Reefs since 2021.
- Reviewer for UKRI grants and Ohio Sea Grant.
- Reviewer for several scientific journals: https://publons.com/researcher/1503662/miriam-reverter/
Key publications are highlightedJournals