Mrs Meriel Chudleigh
Lecturer in Adult Nursing (Education)
School of Nursing and Midwifery (Faculty of Health)
From September 2021 Meriel Chudleigh is joining the Independent Prescribing Team at the University of Plymouth as a Lecturer of Prescribing.
Independent and Supplementary Non Medical Prescriber
Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice
Advance HE External Examiner
Fellow of Advance HE
Royal College of Nursing
Bioscience in Nurse Education BiNE
- Digital professionalism and e-health.
- Advanced communication skills
- End of life care particularly in people who have long term conditions and end stage organ failure.
- Clinical supervision and lifelong learning.
- Medicines Optimisation and pharmacology, human anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology
Key publications are highlightedJournals