Mrs Meriel Chudleigh
Lecturer in Adult Nursing (Education)
School of Nursing and Midwifery (Faculty of Health)
Meriel Chudleigh is a Lecturer in Adult Nursing (Teaching and Scholarship) who has current teaching commitments on the undergraduate BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing Programme. Her clinical background includes extensive experience in primary and community care positions including cardiac rehabilitation and heart failure and community matron work with frailty and long term condition complex case management. Her professional interests include personalised care and staff support and development.
- Digital professionalism and e-health.
- Advanced communication skills
- End of life care particularly in people who have long term conditions and end stage organ failure.
- Clinical supervision and lifelong learning.
- Medicines Optimisation and pharmacology, human anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology
Key publications are highlightedJournals