Dr Mark Thurston
Honorary Clinical Lecturer
Peninsula Medical School (Faculty of Health)
I am a general consultant radiologist with an interest in musculoskeletal imaging and soft tissue sarcoma.
My research interests focus on medical imaging applications of computer vision techniques.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Intercollegiate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
- MB ChB Medicine
Roles on external bodies
- Member of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Imaging Group: imaging research champion for the southwest
Peninsula Medical School BMBS Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Admissions: interview panel member
- Radiology third year student placements and clinical reasoning sessions
- Integrated Structured Clinical Exams (ISCE): examinations panel member
- Editorial board member (2017-2021)
Key publications are highlightedJournals