Mr Marius Varga
Teaching and Research Associate
School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
- VR Development
- Game Development
- Unity3D Development
- C# & C++
- Graphics Programming.
- Teaching and Research Associate
- Leading role in AINT254 - Interactive Systems Workshop.
- Teaching contribution to AINT354 - Design for Entertainment Systems.
- Teaching contribution to AINT355 - Industry Engagement.
- Project supervisor for final year students PRCO304 - Computing Project.
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
Research interests in complex data visualization in Virtual Reality as part of an interdisciplinary group, Interactive System Studio, focusing on research applications in VR.
- CogNovo research seminar 26th April 2016 - poster and demo
- UK Robotics Week 30th June 2016 - poster, demo and talk.
- Neuroinformatics International Conference 2016 3rd - 4th of September 2016 - poster, demo, talk and invited to be part of the conference panel discussing the role of AR and VR in Neuroinformatics.
- Link to the Neuroinformatics International Conference 2016 talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNOOCOB1v4A&t=348s
- Off the Lip 2016 22nd October 2016 - poster and demo.
- Virtual Reality Visualisation of a Biologically Realistic Anatomical and Functional Model of the Tadpole Spinal Cord - http://www.frontiersin.org/10.3389/conf.fninf.2016.20.00003/event_abstract?sname=Neuroinformatics_2016