Mrs Lucy Jenner
Lecturer in Children's Nursing
School of Nursing and Midwifery (Faculty of Health)
Lecturer in Child Health Nursing (Education)
BSc, RCN, PGCAP, fHEA
Registered Children's Nurse; Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- UEC 604 - Urgent and Emergency Care for children and young people
- CHN 601 - Care of the highly dependent child
- HEAD 382 - Minor injuries and Illness - the principles and practice management for unscheduled care
- NRS 504/FDNA 508 - Pharmacology and Medicines optimisation
- NRS 414 - Biology
- Clinical skills and simulation
Jenner, L., Paul ,S., Wilson, E. (2017) Mastoiditis; On the rise again? British Journal of Nursing. 26(10):542.
Jenner, L., Nageswaran, P., Paul, S. (2017) Resurgence of measles and mumps: not just a childhood problem. British Journal of Nursing. 26(8):471.
Fernandez, D., Jenner, L., Paul, S., Payne, F. (2017) Recognition and nursing management of abusive head trauma in children. British Journal of Nursing. 26(17):974 – 981.
Brayley, J., Stanton, L.K., Jenner, L., Paul, S. (2019) Recognition and management of leukaemia in children. British Journal of Nursing. 28(15):985 – 992.
Syrett-Page, J., Heaton, P., Jenner, L., Paul, S. (2021) Acute abdominal surgical presentations in children. British Journal of Nursing. 30(13):780 – 786.
Paul, S., Holbrook, F., Jenner, L., James, J., (2021) Neonatal abdominal X-rays: indications, procedure and interpretation. Nursing Children and Young People. 33(6):27 – 33.