Mrs Louisa Hooper
Marketing Services (Web) - Marketing Services (External Relations)
My role involves the creation, development and maintenance of digital content on the University's external website, as part of the digital marketing team.
Regular projects include:
- co-ordinating the website home page content
- maintaining, reviewing and creating digital content for our external website - courses, schools and faculties and all corporate areas
- creating new copy for the website, aligned to the University’s tone of voice
- maintaining the External Relations intranet presence
- supporting colleagues with creating, reviewing and managing their digital content
- co-ordinating and uploading digital screen requests, including SIA
- updating the Year in Pictures slideshow, showcasing highlights and successes
- providing digital guidance and support to colleagues as required, including assisting at external website content management system workshops.
For any digital content creation, contact email@example.com.
For more information for staff on digital strategy, policy, and how to get involved with website development, visit http://staff.plymouth.ac.uk/website (staff only).
MA Creative Writing, University of Plymouth
BA (Hons) English, University of Plymouth
I joined Plymouth University in April 2008 as Web Information Officer for corporate content. This involved the development and maintenance of web and digital information (external website and intranet) for key corporate areas, co-ordinating the website home page content, uploading SIA digital screen requests and providing guidance and support to colleagues as required. From 2012 I worked as Digital Assistant for the Faculty of Arts, promoting their courses, schools and faculty content alongside my previous responsibilities.
I previously worked for the Ministry of Defence in various roles, including Sustainable Development.