Mrs Louisa Hooper
Marketing Services (Web) - Marketing Services (External Relations)
My role involves the creation, development and maintenance of digital content on the University's external website, as part of the digital marketing team.
The digital marketing team supports the University website, University social media accounts, digital marketing campaigns, digital advertising, Google AdWords campaigns and digital screen content around campus and at events.
Regular projects include:
- co-ordinating the website home page content
- maintaining, reviewing and creating digital content for our external website – courses, schools and faculties and all corporate areas
- creating new copy for the website, aligned to the University’s tone of voice
- supporting colleagues with creating, reviewing and managing their digital content
- co-ordinating and uploading digital screen requests
- updating the Year in Pictures slideshow, showcasing highlights and successes
- providing digital guidance and support to colleagues as required, including assisting at external website content management system workshops.
For any digital content creation, contact email@example.com.
MA Creative Writing, University of Plymouth
BA (Hons) English, University of Plymouth
I joined the University in April 2008 as Web Information Officer for corporate content. This involved the development and maintenance of web and digital information (external website and intranet) for key corporate areas, co-ordinating the website home page content, uploading SIA digital screen requests and providing guidance and support to colleagues as required. From 2012 I worked as Digital Assistant for the Faculty of Arts, promoting their courses, schools and faculty content alongside my previous responsibilities.