Lecturer in Evidence Based Healthcare (Information Specialist)
Peninsula Dental School (Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry)
Provision of library and information services across health, legal and public sectors.
- MSc Human Communication and Computing (Bath University, 2008)
- MSc Information and Library Management (Bristol University, 2004)
- BA Hons German Literature (Liverpool University, 1997)
Information skills teaching on the postgraduate dental programmes at the Peninsula Dental School.
- Advanced database searching
- Critical appraisal
- Reference management using EndNote
Supervision of MSc dissertations
Support also given to undergraduate Critically Appraised Topics
- Literature searching to support healthcare decision making, particularly in the fields of dentistry, mental health and public health.
- Information science support of the systematic review process.
- Information skills teaching and learning.
- Knowledge and skills development and CPD for information professionals.