Mrs Katherine Fensom
Marketing Services (Web) - Marketing Services (External Relations)
The digital team supports the University website, University social media accounts, digital marketing campaigns, digital advertising, Google AdWords campaigns and digital screen content around campus and for events.
For digital content creation, contact email@example.com.
Regular projects include:
- maintaining and creating digital content for our external website courses, schools and faculties and all corporate areas
- creating new copy for the website aligned to the University's new tone of voice
- supporting colleagues with creating, reviewing and managing their digital content
- co-ordinating and uploading digital screen requests, including SIA
- updating the Year in Pictures slideshow for use at events, showcasing highlights and successes
- providing digital guidance and support to colleagues as required, including assisting at external website content management system workshops
- maintaining and contributing to our team blog, http://blogs.plymouth.ac.uk/createdigital.
BA (Hons) Business Administration, University of Plymouth
Adobe Dreamweaver Website Development (3 day course)