Mrs Karran Speakman
Honorary Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography
Peninsula Medical School (Faculty of Health)
Karran Speakman (nee Gurney) (BSc (Hons), PgC, PgC – ClinED, FHEA) Clinical Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography, University of Plymouth
Karran is a professionally registered diagnostic radiographer with clinical experience in CT, general and interventional radiography. She has explored her profession in various overseas locations including New Zealand and the Channel islands.
Education is an extension to her career framework that allows her passion for the career to be disseminated into the future radiography workforce.
· PgC in Clinical Education – University of Plymouth, 2020
· PgC in Specialised Practice – University of West England, 2015
· BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography – University of Bradford, 2008
- Health and Care Professions Council – Since 2008
- Society of Radiography – Since 2008
- Advance HE (Formerly known as Higher Education Academy) – Since 2020
Trauma Imaging of the Shoulder - Imaging and Therapy Practice - 2011