Mr Julian True
South West National Collaborative Outreach Programme County Team Leader
Student Recruitment & Admissions (External Relations)
As an Outreach and Recruitment Officer I am responsible for:
- Planning and organising school and college visits to the University campus in order to raise the aspirations of visiting students, along with their awareness of Higher Education (HE) at Plymouth University.
- Visiting schools and colleges to inform students about HE and the range of courses available at Plymouth University.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with schools and teachers in the South West and beyond to encourage progression in to HE.
- Liaising with Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Business leads and academics to organise subject specific events which promote their courses to school and college students, both on and off campus.
- Planning and organising the programmes for Summer Schools for Arts and for Business.
- Representing Plymouth University at selected UCAS and Careers Fairs.
2009 PGCE Primary with French
1999 BA Hons International Business with French