Dr Chris Pac-Soo
Lecturer in Criminology (Education)
School of Society and Culture (Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Business)
- Criminology – race and ethnicity
- Policing ethnic minorities
- British Chinese community and crime
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Chris Pac-Soo is a Lecturer in Criminology and Criminal Justice on the Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies undergraduate degree programmes.
Chris has a BA (Hons) in Criminology from the University of Wales, Bangor, followed by an MA in Criminology from the University of Essex, an MSc in Social Science Research Methods from Cardiff University and a PhD in Criminology from Cardiff University.
Chris joined Plymouth in October 2010 having previously held the position of Associate Tutor in Criminology at Cardiff University.
- British Society of Criminology
- European Society of Criminology
Chris teaches at each stage of the Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies degree programme at Plymouth, including the modules:
- An Introduction to the Criminal Justice Process in England and Wales (Stage 1)
- Aspects of Inequality (Stage 2)
- Organised Deviance: Cultures of Resistance (Stage 3)
- Racism and Criminal Justice (Stage 3).
Key publications are highlightedJournals