Miss Avanthika Vineetha Harish
Industrial Researcher - Pentesting
School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
- MSc in Cyber Security from Lancaster University, UK
- B.Tech. ( Bachelor in Technology) in Computer Science and Engineering from Govt.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi University,Kerala, India
Student member at The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology
Key publications are highlightedJournals
Gurren, J., Vineetha Harish, A., Tam, K., & Jones, K. (2023). Security implications of a satellite communication device on wireless networks using Pentesting. 2023 19th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob). doi:10.1109/wimob58348.2023.10187791
Other academic activities
- Participated in the 13th BCSWomen Lovelace Colloquium,2020 and received an honourable mention for the poster ‘Lifesaver or heartbreaker - Information security for Internet of Medical Things'
- MSc thesis used as a cyber security case study for Digital Rail Ltd.
- Recipient of British Council India's 70th Anniversary scholarship
- ResearchGate profile