Study in the beautiful surroundings of Dorset’s Jurassic Coast. You’ll find our students are some of the happiest in the country. Why? High quality teaching. Strong links with employers. Tuition fees considerably less than the university average. Plus, we also have a tremendous track record of placing our graduates in their chosen careers.
Located on the stunning Jurassic Coast in Dorset, we are an award-winning Beacon status college consistently scoring above average results in the National Student Survey.
Large enough to offer choice and diversity - yet small enough to welcome you as part of a friendly community - we provide outstanding facilities that make your student experience with us both rewarding and enjoyable.
Our highly qualified course teams have strong links with professional organisations in their respective industries and we have a tremendous track record of graduates progressing to further study or gaining employment in their chosen careers.
To find out what else we can offer, visit the Weymouth College website.
South West Coast Path near Emmett's Hill, Jurassic Coast, Dorset, UK
- FdA Contemporary Fine Art Practice (Full-time)
- FdA Contemporary Photography Practice (Full-time)
- FdA Creative Media Production (Full-time)
- FdSc Sport; Coaching, Health and Fitness (Full-time)
- FdSc Health and Social Care (Full-time)
- BSc (Hons) Professional Studies (Health and Community) (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- BSc (Hons) Professional Studies (Health and Community) (Part-time)
- FdSc Public Services (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- FdA Theatre and Media Performance (Full-time)
More information about Weymouth College
Interested in studying at Weymouth College? Find out more about what we've got to offer and how your education can thrive with us.Academic Partnerships - Weymouth College