We work in partnership with our clients to develop practical, business focused in-company learning and development experiences, which meet your productivity challenges across the professional disciplines of:
- procurement, purchasing and supply
- supply chain planning
- inventory management
- logistics management
- freight management
- supply chain sustainability.
Plymouth University and Supply Solutions have created an innovative approach to in-company university education for employees of corporate clients seeking to develop their capabilities.
Improving cross functional supply chain productivity, without the need for valuable members of staff to take extended periods away from the work-place.
- An integrated modular approach to the organisation’s supply chain learning and development needs.
- Company cohort based teaching tailored to your business needs.
- A range of optional modules that can be bespoked to your industry or the cohort objectives.
- Tailored to your business environment, challenges and strategies.
- In-house training delivered at a time and place convenient to your business, wherever you are in the world.
- A cohesive programme of short intensive classroom based modular lectures supported by individual study and challenging assignments.
- Student projects focused on your organisation’s challenges and strategies.
- A remarkably affordable university education with a proven return on investment.
- A tried and tested delivery format that delivers excellent academic results – students have full access to Plymouth University’s on-line academic resources and are fully supported by the Supply Solutions Team.
- Your business will enjoy privileged access to the University’s intellectual expertise in Supply Chain Management.
- A corporate employee development programme leading to the world-wide respect and prestige of a UK university qualification.