- Application is via email. You must outline why you would like to become a Research Fellow and how you feel you are suitable.
More information about the programme.
- Applications need to be supported by your line manager; therefore, we recommend discussion prior to submission.
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 21st July.
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 27 July. The panel will include Hayley Peters, Andrea Mostyn-Jones, our lead research nurse, and Dr Ralph Hammond, clinical fellow.
- For more information or for an informal chat, please contact: andrea.Mostyn-Jones@somersetft.nhs.uk and email@example.com
Would you like the chance to learn more about clinical research, develop a project to address a clinical issue within your area, and build experience to develop a clinical academic career?
If so, you can apply for the Chief Nurse Research Fellowship Programme 2023-4 in Somerset.
Now into its second year, this prestigious scheme, funded by the National Institute for Health and Care Research, is sponsored by Hayley Peters, our chief nurse. The scheme is open to nurses, midwives, and allied health professionals. It offers a wonderful opportunity for their development towards a clinical academic career, while retaining their clinical role.