To use Knowledge Exchange as a key mechanism for driving the Faculty’s engagement with the outside world; harnessing the creative and intellectual talent that resides within our students and staff in a way which is of maximum benefit to anyone engaging with us. Our approach to knowledge exchange is distinctive and sustainable. It has potential both to increase the financial, social, creative and intellectual capital of society and to drive a fundamental shift in the models through which we deliver education and research.
Our strategic aims for Knowledge Exchange are to:
1. Achieve an outstanding reputation for the excellent and inspiring work that we do.
2. Actively engage in making a significant impact on the world around us.
3. Embed and integrate knowledge exchange as central to our teaching and research.
4. Ensure the long-term sustainability and resilience of our knowledge exchange activities.
5. Create an environment and culture which enables knowledge exchange to thrive.