Graduating from Plymouth means you're now part of a thriving alumni community making a difference across the world. We're incredibly proud of you and hope you feel the same way about us.
Your lifelong connection with us offers you many benefits, including careers support for three years after graduation and a host of alumni events around the world to help you to network and stay in touch with your old university friends.
Class of 2021
Did you graduate in 2021? Get ready to access a host of free benefits and services.
Coronavirus update for our University alumni
A message to our alumni from Vice-Chancellor Professor Judith Petts CBE.
For 2020 Graduates who have not had a face-to-face graduation, the University is operating a survey to understand the level of demand for a graduation or alternative celebration event.
- If you are a 2020 completer and would like to participate in a graduation or alternative celebration event, you must inform the University by completing the survey on the Graduation website by 1st December 2021.
- For those that do not wish to attend an event but would like the opportunity to have professional photographs taken in gowns on campus later this year, the survey includes this option.
Join Plymouth Connect, our exclusive online alumni community
Visit the University of Plymouth app for all of the latest alumni news and events. The app is easy to use and available from the iOS and Android App Stores, just search the app store for Mobile with the University of Plymouth and select the Alumni profile!
Graduate Outcomes survey for recent graduates
Graduate Outcomes (GO) is a survey to find out what recent graduates go on to do after they have graduated.
The survey is important because your opinions will help current and future students gain an insight into career destinations and development and the University to shape our programmes for students who are following in your footsteps.
Please keep your details up to date and respond if HESA contacts you to complete the survey.
Join our exclusive online platform for graduates!
Plymouth Connect is an exciting exclusive way to stay connected to your fellow Plymouth graduates around the world:
- share your career expertise and knowledge
- access support to develop your career
- connect with your old Uni friends and lecturers
search for graduates around the world
New Santander Graduate Internships launched!
Have you recently graduated? Could an internship help to develop your skills and work experience?
Our new Graduate Internships, funded by Santander Universities, could help to you to gain valuable work experience and hone the skills that employers are looking for. If you graduated in the last two years or are currently in your final year of study, you may be eligible for Santander Graduate Internship funding to develop your career.
Our magazine for alumni, supporters and friends of the University of Plymouth, both present and future.
Through a lens of current affairs, thought leadership and exclusive interviews, Invenite throws the spotlight on all that is special about this University and its people.
Issue 3 includes an interview with Professor Daniel Martin OBE who has scaled Everest to research oxygen levels in humans, two alumni who have followed very different paths - one working as a voluntary paramedic in Nepal and one creating spectacular films - and three groups of students on their start-up business journeys. It also looks at rip currents, storm chasing and beach erosion with the University's Coastal Processes Research Group, and sees how our campus will transform over the next few years.
Press office news
- National award for careers engagement teams 25 October 2021
- Santander Universities to support Plymouth students for a further three years 19 April 2021
- From bomb-disposal to a pioneering healthcare role – meet James Potter 22 March 2021
- Medical graduates receive thank you hampers 3 August 2020
- Fulfilling the ambition of a lifetime 6 March 2020
Find out about how we collect and manage records about our alumni so
that we can stay in touch with you.
Whether you have a question about our alumni programme or just want to let us know what you've been up to, we'd love to hear from you.
Alumni Engagement Team, University of Plymouth, Hepworth House, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA