What do we do?
We provide audio visual support to academic and professional staff as well as governors, the Office of the Vice Chancellor and external clients for in excess of 150 teaching spaces and 18 major lecture theatres.
- We manage the rooms from design concept to day to day maintenance (planned and reactive).
- All teaching rooms have their own in-house, generic control system, which we have designed, developed and manufactured.
- We provide support for academics, the Student Union, Peninsula Arts, conferencing, governors, graduation, etc that is often out of hours including weekends, and is sometimes off campus.
- Our service also provides front line support for software and hardware problems with PC's in teaching spaces.
- Technical support and problem solving is provided via a telephone helpline.