What features does OneDrive for Business have?
- Large Capacity - Store files of up to 15Gb in size, to a total storage capacity of 1Tb.
- Accessible - Apps are available for iOS, Android and Windows devices to allow you to view and manage your files.
- Versioning - View, download or restore a previous version of your Office files.
- Integration with Office - automatically open and save files to your OneDrive straight from Office.
How do I use it?
for Business can be accessed directly from your browser at onedrive.plymouth.ac.uk, and files can be saved
to OneDrive for Business from Office 2016 programs.
- You can also access it from the University portal portal.plymouth.ac.uk by clicking on the OneDrive tile.
- You can also install the OneDrive sync client to help manage your files directly from your computer.
- On University staff computers OneDrive sync client is already installed Apple mac users can download and install from the App Store (Mac).
OneDrive for Business is an enterprise service from Microsoft, so they protect any data we entrust with them. You use your Plymouth University login to access OneDrive for Business, rather than your own google or dropbox one. All data is stored in European servers and is subject to EU data security laws and regulations, such as EU Safe Harbour and EU Model Clauses.