Plymouth University sites are cloud-hosted sites to create, store and share everyday working files. A range of sites are available:
- Team sites are an area to create, store and share everyday working files. They replace shared areas and communities. University-wide documents can be published to the Official Document Centre making them easy to find and ensuring that only the latest version is available to staff and students.
- Cross institutional sites are used to manage and share information for university wide functions. Information in a cross institutional site is owned/fed by multiple teams and does not sit within a particular team/department/faculty. E.g. visual identity, Online Module Boxes.
Committee sites are available for managing university wide committee papers.
- Temporary sites are for staff/student short term projects and group work up to seven months.
- Research sites are for research groups and institutes to collaborate with both internal and external colleagues.
- Social sites are for staff and students to promote informal University clubs.