- Digital Learning Environment - Access to your course materials in your pocket
- My Timetable - Access your timetable anywhere while on the move
- Library & IT Induction - Access to library induction resources
- lynda.com - library of training videos and tutorials
- Pocket Guide - Access to student focused information to support your learning
- PC Finder - Find available PC's in our open access suites
- Staff A-Z - Search our contact directory
- Alerts - Receive notifications
- Videos - Links to University video resources
- PebblePad - Mobile access to your ePortfolio
- IT Status - Find out the status of various IT services
- Travel Times - Links to various local travel companies
- Maps & Locations - Find your way around with our campus maps
- Library Search - Search the library catalogue with Primo
- WiFi Info - Find out how to connect to Plymouth University's WiFi
What do our students think?
Quickly checking my timetable is very useful and it will also send me alerts when my deadlines are coming up in Moodle.
Quick access to the information that matters to you.
Digital Learning Environment
Access your learning materials with ease.
Access IT Induction materials.
Links to support services.
Locations linked from timetables.
Access lynda.com on your mobile device.
Find your way around with interactive campus maps.
View Plymouth University videos.