What do we do?
We provide a professional and cost effective estates management service to enable the University's agreed academic and research activities to proceed in a safe and efficient manner and to create an environment which enhances the working conditions of staff and students.
To achieve this we:
- monitor, control and co-ordinate the estates strategy
- provide services which improve and enhance the working environment of faculties and divisions of Plymouth University by:
- undertaking repair and maintenance of the University's estate
- providing project management
- ensuring compliance with all matters relating to health and safety legislation
- conducting effective energy management
- maintaining effective management information databases
- responding to guidance or constraints imposed by external agencies.