At the end of each academic year, our Dean, Professor Kevin Jones publishes a list of all students who have achieved an exemplary performance on any year of study within Plymouth University. You are eligible for the Dean’s List if you meet the relevant criteria below:
- achieve an aggregate mark of at least 70 per cent in the foundation year or in pre-final stages of their undergraduate degree programme; or
- achieve a First Class degree in the final year classification; or
- achieve a Distinction classification in your postgraduate degree programme.
If you are placed on the list you'll receive the following:
- the right to state on your CV that you were placed on the Dean's List in recognition of your excellent performance on a particular year of the course;
- a letter from the Dean commending you on an excellent academic performance.
If you grant permission, your name may be published on this website as evidence of your achievement.