Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry (PU PSMD)
Exceptional clinical learning. Strong social engagement. World-class research.
Study: Driven by our three core principles we’ll guide your studies in medicine, dentistry and biomedical science. If you’re highly motivated and talented then join our programmes to become part of the next generation of doctors, dentists and biomedicine research scientists, emerging as a well-rounded clinician.
Research: Organised within the Institute of Translational and Stratified Medicine overlapping with Healthcare Services and NHS partners, our research brings together world class strengths and trans-disciplinary collaboration through a “bench to bedside and back” research strategy.
Women in science
For me it's about communicating the latest in nutrition research, so that people can use that knowledge in their everyday lives.Find out more about the work of women in this faculty
PU PSMD news
- 3.5M Euro funding for pan-European Alzheimer's training and research programme 11 May 2016
- Dental public health expert reacts to LGA report on children’s teeth 15 April 2016
- Plymouth dental expert produces ‘must-have’ dentistry text book 15 April 2016
- Saltram Rotary Club supports brain tumour PhD 5 April 2016
- Dental students provide Salvation Army residents with passport to health 24 March 2016
- All smiles for the sugar tax! 18 March 2016
Our events and seminars
- Institute of Translational and Stratified Medicine seminars 2 June 2016 16:30 - 17:30
- Course: Quick start to Moodle (for PUPSMD staff only) 10 June 2016 10:00 - 12:00
- Laboratory Tour 21 July 2016
- Laboratory Tour 22 September 2016
- Laboratory Tour 24 November 2016
- British Society for Oral and Dental Research Annual General Meeting 2017 6 September 2017 - 8 September 2017