Master Your Future Fair, part of the Postgraduate Open Evening
Wednesday 8 March 2017 15.30 - 18.30
Come along and find out about the range of postgraduate opportunities available with the Faculty of Business.Book now
Welcome from the Executive Dean
It’s with great pleasure to introduce our portfolio of modern postgraduate programmes that will help you to develop all the skills and competencies you require to master your future. Our own recipe for success is a state-of-the art curriculum, supported by leading-edge research and delivered by fully engaged academics and industry professionals.
Managing within organisations is both an art and a science, so leadership and management are at the core of our programmes.
We look forward to welcoming you and, together, celebrating your future success.
Professor Nikolaos Tzokas
Faculty of Business
- MSc Accounting and Finance (Full-time)
- MSc Brand and Design Management (Full-time)
- MSc Business and Management (Full-time)
- MSc Digital and Social Media Marketing (Full-time)
- MSc Entrepreneurship (Full-time)
- MSc Entrepreneurship and International Development (Full-time)
- MSc Finance (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MSc Finance and Investment (Full-time)
- MA Human Resource Management (Full-time)
- MA Human Resource Management (Part-time)
- MA Human Resource Management (top-up) (Part-time)
- MSc International Business (Full-time)
- MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Full-time)
- MSc International Procurement and Supply Chain Management (Full-time)
- MSc International Shipping (Full-time)
- MSc Management (Full-time)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (top-up) (Part-time)
- MSc Operations and Supply Chain Management (Full-time)
You may now be eligible for a government loan of up to £10,000 towards the cost of your masters degree.
The loans will be available for both taught and research masters programmes across all disciplines and subject areas.Find out more about your eligibility for a postgraduate loan.
Master Your Future – Faculty of Business Professoriate Scholarships
The Faculty of Business Professoriate Scholarships of £1,000 are awarded to selected students undertaking postgraduate study each year.
The opportunity to apply for a professoriate scholarship is available to applicants currently in receipt of an offer for postgraduate study.Find out more and how to apply