2017 marks the third year of our expanding partnership with the festival, a collaboration coordinated by the Creative Cultivator unit. Students and academic staff will work alongside established professionals to stage workshops in a range of craft and design practices, create a daily newspaper for the festival and collaborate with Creative Kernow to showcase the best of Cornish creativity. Meanwhile, academics from across the arts and sciences will showcase their world-leading research as part of Science events in the iconic Port Eliot Round Room.
Port Eliot Festival news
- Come Together – Lennon and McCartney transformed for 60th anniversary performance 14 July 2017
- Schools work with University to create installation for the Port Eliot Festival 14 July 2017
- Students keep audiences up to date at the Port Eliot Festival 14 July 2017
- Taking science to the masses at the 2017 Port Eliot Festival 18 May 2017
- University enhances creative opportunities through collaboration with Port Eliot Festival 10 May 2017
Take a peak at Port Eliot
Staff and students talk about their involvement in the 2016 festival.