We are your facilitation partner within the Faculty of Art and Humanities
We want to open a dialogue with you on a peer level and try to offer the kind of relationship you would expect from a consultancy - but in a more collaborative and transparent way. Our approach is deliberately pragmatic, with an emphasis on academic partnerships and championing the creative industries.
The easy way for you to connect and collaborate
With our wealth of expertise, research and knowledge encompassed within the arts, design, humanities and learning sectors, we're a partnership opportunity you can engage with. We have well established links to the University’s wider academic community to support your idea, too.
We're your knowledge exchange
Our aim is to bridge the areas inside and outside of both academia and the creative industries sphere - bringing the opportunities for collaboration closer together.
New forms and emerging innovation
Our continual goal is to understand and evaluate new emerging trends that are shaping the modern world from the cultural, creative and lifestyle i.e. wearable tech, products for life, applied research, personalisation.
Authenticity is written within our DNA
Our society is waking up to the transformative changes happening across industry and society. We demand a greater emphasis on the use of sustainable materials and ethical working methodologies.
- Full scale and lasting impact of winter storms to be examined at Port Eliot Festival 27 July 2016
- Plymouth University takes amazing appliances of science to the Port Eliot Festival 13 July 2016
- Soprano and quantum computer combine for world first performance 13 July 2016
- Working with celebrated artists and craftspeople at London Craft Week 25 April 2016
- University hopes to inspire fans at film festival 15 April 2016